The purpose of WEF Outreach is to deliver a Series of pre-recorded, multi-themed Broadcasts covering key issues in Climate & Energy Strategy in order to help keep stakeholders stay connected and briefed during the COVID disruption of 2020. WEF Outreach is a collaborative, pro bono initiative with regular expert briefings on policy, energy markets, climate research, technology and international development. Previous films may be found at the bottom of the WEF Outreach tab.
Across the 7 Episodes of Series 1 during Lockdown (Mar-Jul) we have reach over 5000 professionals in the UK and globally, and during the Autumn series we will blend our webinars with Outreach films and COP26 previews.
EPISODE 7 - THE DELIVERY OF SUSTAINABLE AND RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE:
1. Challenges of delivering Net Zero: cross-sector CBI analysis - James Diggle, Head of Energy & Climate Change, CBI
2. Global energy markets review – challenges and uncertainties ahead - Matt Brown, VP, AFRY
3. Delivering the future assurance of supply chains in pursuit of Net Zero - Tristan Chapman, Senior VP, Lloyd’s Register
4. International pathways to sustainable infrastructure - Martyn Link, Chief Strategy Officer, Wood
5. Innovation in sustainability – the road to Net Zero - Lee Stokes, Head of Sustainability Solutions, Mitie Energy